A perfect opportunity for GC Staff/Faculty and Students to come out and climb the Tango Tower at East Campus, Friday November 16th from 2-5pm!
There are several elements to explore, including two climbing walls. Come out and climb with us and enjoy the great outdoors. This doesn't happen often, so don't miss out on this opportunity! Cost $20 if you register ahead of time, $30 if you pay on site (credit/debit only).
FB event page
Things to Note:
- Participants are to Carpool, if possible, and drive out to East Campus.
- We will start the process of climbing a few minutes before 2pm, and 4:50pm will be the last climbs of the day. If you want to guarantee that you get your money's worth, sign up in advance and get there early!
- Those who have already registered will hand in their forms, and head straight to the action. Those who haven't will have to fill out some forms.
- The event is November 16th from 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Wear comfortable athletic clothing. Layers would be a good idea for November.
- Having a water bottle is a good idea
- Registering ahead of time will save you $10. It's $20 if you register ahead of time, and $30 (debit/credit only) at the door!
***Please register in advance by Monday November 5th at 5:00 pm.
***MUST WEAR CLOSED TOE SHOES TO CLIMB - No exceptions
TO REGISTER or ask questions, message Outdoor@gcsu.edu