In this issue...
Applications Open, 2020 Posters on the Hill
- CUR Signs on to Joint Statement of Principles, Coalition for Diversity and Inclusion in Scholarly Communications
- Apply by Sept 10 for CUR's Transforming Undergraduate Research Culture and Curricula Institute
- CUR Social Sciences Division Opens Applications for Student Travel Awards
- CUR Welcomes New Member SUNY Cortland
- Undergraduate Research in the News
- Deadlines Near for Undergraduate Opportunities
- Fulbright Specialist Program: Opportunity in Colombia
- CUR Events and Deadlines
For details click on the following link CUR E-NEWS and then click on the Sept. 5, 2019 E-News link at the top of the page.
Dr. Doreen Sams
MURACE Faculty Coordinator