Have you ever thought about what you can do to stop sexual assault? Support someone who is in a violent relationship? End stalking? Confront your friends when they make sexist or other problematic jokes? Project BRAVE will be offering a number of open-to-campus Be BRAVE: Step Up Bystander Intervention trainings where you can learn about your role in ending power-based interpersonal violence.
Dates and times of trainings are as follows:
- Monday, Sept. 11, 5-8:30 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 22, 2-5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 4, 5-8:30 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 20, 2-5:30 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 6, 5-8:30 p.m.
Please register for trainings here. Deadline to register is 24 hours before the start time of the training.