Don't forget!!! Two opportunities for community-based engaged learning!
- Join our spring Apprentice cohort to learn, brainstorm, and collaborate with others about community-based learning curricular or co-curricular activities.
- Apply to have your spring course or activity certified as a Community-based Engaged Learning (C-bEL) project.
ENGAGE focuses on courses and co-curricular projects, clubs, etc. that incorporate the following four criteria for Community-based Engaged Learning:
- Students integrate theory and practice.
- Students have direct community experiences.
- Students participate in mutually beneficial collaborations with community partners.
- Students critically reflect on their community-based experiences
Please visit our website for more information and to fill out the online application for either the Apprentice Cohort or C-bEL designation. If you have any questions or would like to discuss either program, please contact Dr. Andrea Barra, QEP director, at email@example.com or call ext. 8535 for more information.