A perfect opportunity for GC Staff/Faculty and Students to come out and climb the Tango Tower at East Campus, Friday April 26th 2-5pm!
Here is a fun little video from a previous Tango Tower Event!
There are several elements to explore, including two climbing walls. Come out and climb with us and enjoy the great outdoors. This doesn't happen often, so don't miss out on this opportunity! Cost $20 if you register ahead of time (by 4/23 at 12pm), $30 if you pay after (credit/debit only).
FB event page
Things to Note:
- Participants are to CARPOOL if possible and drive out to East Campus.
- We will start the process of climbing a few minutes before 2pm, and 4:50pm will be the last climbs of the day. If you want to guarantee that you get your money's worth, sign up in advance and get there early!
- Those who have already registered will hand in their forms, and head straight to the action. Those who haven't will have to fill out some forms.
- The event is April 26th from 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Other things to Note...
- Wear comfortable athletic clothing.
- Having a water bottle is a good idea
- Registering ahead of time will save you $10. It's $20 if you register ahead of time (by 4/23 at 12pm), and $30 (debit/credit only) at the door!
***Please register in advance by Turesday April 23rd at 12pm.
***MUST WEAR CLOSED TOE SHOES TO CLIMB - No exceptions
TO REGISTER or ask questions, message Outdoor@gcsu.edu