A national search is underway for a new Dean of the J. Whitney Bunting College of Business to replace Dean Dale Young upon his July 1, 2020 retirement. WittKieffer, an executive search firm, is assisting Georgia College with the search. The posting for the position can be found on the WittKieffer website at https://www.wittkieffer.com/position/dean-j-whitney-bunting-college-of-business/.
Inquiries, nominations, and applications are encouraged and should be directed via e-mail to the university’s consultants, Ann Yates and Jessica Herrington, at GCSU-DeanCOB@wittkieffer.com. All inquiries will be treated in confidence. For fullest consideration, applicant materials should be received by September 15, 2019.
The members of the search committee are:
- Robert Betzel, CEO, Infinity Network Solutions, Inc.
- Caroline Collier, Management Information Systems Lecturer and Director of the Center of Design and E-Commerce
- Monica Delisa, Vice President for University Advancement
- Johnny Grant, Director of Economic Development and External Relations
- Dr. Lisa Griffin, Director, School of Health and Human Performance
- Dr. Chris Lowery, Assistant Dean, College of Business, and Professor of Management
- Dr. Tom Moore, Professor of Business Law, Accounting
- Dr. Mark Pelton, Associate Vice President for Strategic Initiatives, Committee Chair
- Dr. Eric Tenbus, Dean, College of Arts & Sciences
- Deanie Waddell, Administrative Assistant to the Dean of the College of Business
- College of Business Student (To Be Named)
This announcement will be posted again in mid-August once all faculty have returned to campus.