Would you like to work in communications, marketing, or media? Join us for the Media & Communications Interview Day! Employers will be coming to campus to interview you for real internships and jobs. This event is great for any major or year interested in communication jobs or internships. First and second-year students are encouraged to participate as well! Sign up for as many opportunities as you are interested.
To sign up for campus interviews:
1. Activate or access your existing Handshake account via Unify or at gcsu.joinhandshake.com . Verify your profile information so that you have the correct major and year listed.
2. Use Handshake to upload your resume by going to the menu with your name and choosing the Documents menu. Choose 'Add New Document'.
*Please note that your resume must be reviewed and approved by the Career Center which can take up to 48 hours. You will not be able to sign up for an interview time if your resume is not approved.
3. Once your resume is approved in Handshake, on the Handshake home screen, click ‘Jobs’ tab.
4. Select ‘On-campus interviews’ tab
5. In the filter option, type “Media” and a full list of available employers coming to the event will populate.
6. Click on the employer that interests you.
7. Under Related Jobs, select the position in which you want to interview.
8. Click ‘Apply/Quick Apply’, attach appropriate documents, and click the green ‘Submit Application’ button.
9. If the interview schedule is an open schedule, you will be able to 'Take a Slot' on an interview schedule. Click ‘Take Slot’ for the interview slot you wish to interview. This is your interview time.
10. If the interview schedule is a pre-select schedule, the Career Center/employer will contact you when you’ve been selected for an interview.
The following opportunities are available:
*First priority resume submission deadline is February 15!
Please let us know if you have any questions. We are so excited for you to join us!