In preparation for the upcoming OneUSG Connect PeopleSoft data update, Georgia College will be impacted by a blackout period. During the blackout period, we cannot enter or review any data (e.g. new hires, terminations, transfers, salary changes, reviewing W-2s, etc.). The blackout will take place:
- Friday, December 6 – Tuesday, December 10
This blackout period does not impact the bi-weekly or monthly hiring matrix. For your convenience, we have attached a copy of the staff (bi-weekly), staff (monthly) and student matrices.
Bi-weekly time must be entered and approved by the following dates during November and December:
- Thursday, Nov. 15 for payment on Nov. 22
- Friday, Nov. 27 for payment Dec. 6
- Friday, Dec. 13 for payment Dec. 20
- Wednesday, Dec. 20 for payment Jan. 3
Bi-weekly Payroll will process on Nov. 18 and 19, Dec. 2 and 3, Dec. 16 and 17, and Dec. 27 and 30.
Monthly time must be entered and approved by the following dates during November and December:
- Wednesday, Nov. 20 for payment on Nov. 29
- Tuesday, Dec. 17 for payment on Dec. 31
Monthly Payroll will process on Nov. 21, 22, and 25 and Dec. 18, 19 and 20.
OneUSG Connect Transition Team