1) What’s your major?
2) Where are you from?
3) What activities have you been involved with during college?
Young Life, Zeta Tau Alpha, GC Miracle, House Church
4) What was your favorite class/professor and why?
My favorite classes are the ones where my professors were so clearly passionate about what they were teaching. Some important ones to note are Susan Manrodt, Margaret Geddy and Joanna Schwartz.
5) How did your college experience help you grow or change your perspective?
Being involved in the local community has given me new eyes and a softened heart. I am thankful to have helped lay a foundation in bridging the gap between Georgia College students and the neighborhoods around us. I am leaving Milledgeville with so much more than just a college degree.
6) What are your plans after graduation?
I am moving to Atlanta and will continue to volunteer and bring my creative and critical thinking skills into the work place.
7) Anything else you’d like to mention?
Go Bobcats! Thunder, if you’re reading this, I love you.